These hearty and indulgent beans on toast make a great upgrade to your normal tin of Heinz. With chorizo, spring onion, orange and red pepper and thickly sliced sourdough bread topped with protein powered beans, you're onto a breakfast you'll want for lunch and dinner as well!
You'll need; chorizo, spring onion, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, red and orange peppers, a couple of slices of sourdough, tin of tomatoes and beans, fresh chives.
- Grab a frying pan and add a drizzle of olive oil, add the chorizo and cook for a couple of minutes until it has started to brown.
- Add in the chopped spring onion, paprika and turn down the heat and cook gently for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the peppers and Worcestershire sauce.
- Squish the tomatoes with the back of a wooden spoon to release all of the magical flavour!
- Cook for a further 5 minutes. Season to taste, adding more Worcestershire sauce if you like.
- Meanwhile, toast the sourdough and then finally spoon over the beans and finish with a sprinkle of fresh chives.
There you have an epic twist on your standard beans on toast!