Roasted Vegetables are incredibly simple and are a fantastic prep-ahead vegetable.
They are so versatile and go really well with most other dishes.
Here are your instructions below;
You'll need: Peppers, courgettes, aubergines, red onions, black pepper, garlic, olive oil.
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees centigrade
- Chop all of your vegetables into cube sized chunks
- Add lots of black pepper and garlic and any other herbs or spices you fancy, mixed herbs or rosemary go really well too!
- Spread them out on a baking tray and drizzle them with a good glug of olive oil
- Pop them in the oven for about 45 minutes
Load them up on your place with your accompaniments, we love having them with roast chicken or a hearty steak as an alternative to chips!