TRIM is our premium whey protein supplement, designed for the active and busy customers of Lean Greens. Because its lactose FREE and gluten FREE, will not cause you bloat.
The 86% Whey Protein Isolate comes in 20 individual serving sachets making it easy to carry around in your bag, and take with you anywhere. Available in two flavours Vanilla and Chocolate. Check out the bundle options below for the best deal!
Primary Benefits Of TRIM:
Shipping is a flat £3.99 to UK addresses. Spend over £70 and shipping is FREE.
Yes, whey protein is derived from milk, but the form we use in TRIM is lactose-free. If you’re lactose intolerant but still want to take advantage of the protein in whey, you don’t have to settle for poor tasting plant protein powders.
So, how is TRIM whey protein lactose-free? The short answer is it's whey protein isolate. Roughly half the carbs in whey protein concentrate powder come from lactose. However, our whey protein isolate, is filtered significantly more than a concentrate. That process creates a whey protein with less carbohydrates per serving and ensures our whey protein isolates carry little to no lactose.
It's not in Lean Greens nature to create an 'ordinary' product. An end to wheelbarrow sized tubs of protein powder you want to hide under your sink. Drop a couple of our handy sachets in your handbag or workout bag.
STEP 1: After a workout, or first thing in the morning on non-training days
STEP 2: Put 250ml cold water in a shaker with a lid and add TRIM Formula
STEP 3: Shake vigorously for 15 - 30 seconds
STEP 4: Drink and enjoy the smooth taste!
Ask 20 experts and you'll get 20 answers to this question. If you're particularly fussy about maximising your "protein synthesis" (a clever way of saying how your body uses protein), then take it within 30 minutes of completing your workout. However, for normal humans like you and I, taking it during the day, sometime after a workout as a recovery drink, or if you need to up your protein intake for the day.
Like our approach to all our supplements, TRIM Formula is designed as a SUPPLEMENT, making up nutrients where your normal diet falls short of optimal. Our advice, TRIM is a great recovery drink post workout, so keep a handful in your bag for that time.
Go in any gym today, Superdrug or even the smoothie stand at the shopping centre and you'll be offered 'extra' protein. Big downside is most of the cheap whey protein concentrate cause more harm than good!
Our whey protein, is a finely filtered isolate, which means practically no lactose and very few carbs per serving
Cheap, low quality whey protein supplements are notorious for being harder to mix, and often have unmixed lumps, and a slightly grainy texture.
A high quality whey protein isolate, like TRIM Formula will mix in water really quickly, with ZERO lumps, and a silky smooth texture.
Yes, our signature product Lean Greens is designed to kill off your cravings, however after a tough session at the gym or doing the sport you love, you need a recovery drink fast
TRIM Formula is perfect for giving your body the nutrients it craves immediately after the workout. It's what TRIM stands for "Training Recovery In Minutes"
We have our friends in the bodybuilding world to thank for making it normal to deliver whey protein in HUGE, ugly barrels. How do they expect us to take that to the gym?
TRIM Formula is convenient and easy to use. Coming in handy single serving sachets. Drop a couple in your handbag or workout kit bag
Adding more protein to a diet is common sense. But often that's just not practical to eat MORE eggs, chicken, fish, beef. And you're not gonna get your required macros from yogurt!
Simply adding one sachet of TRIM each day, will give you an extra 22g of Protein, helping you reach your daily protein target with ease.
* I've never been a huge fan of protein powder due to the taste and have had to force myself to consume it in the past. This all changed when I was introduced to TRIM Formula, the flavour and consistency is amazing, a lovely creamy vanilla with no nasty lumps left at the bottom of the shaker. I loved the packaging too, gone are the days when I will have to battle with big bulky tubs of protein, I can now slip a sachet into my handbag and consume when necessary. I've also added a few sachets into my car glove box just for emergencies. I cannot recommend enough!
* Great-tasting protein shake which is filling, easy to mix in a shaker with no lumps, and conveniently packaged into individual sachets. I always suffer with bloating from whey-based protein shakes, but not with these. I highly recommend them.
* I would like to say what a pleasure it has been to add TRIM FORMULA to my drive for a healthy life style. Being slightly more mature maybe than some of your customers, I have used TRIM FORMULA to help boost my protein intake during the day. I use it during late morning or afternoon to prevent turning to my usual 'sugar-fix'. As a regular customer for LEAN GREENS I have had it for the past few weeks and just love the Vanilla version. I am sure this will be key in helping me stick to my new healthy regime as it is so easy to use. Many thanks again for another great product.
* I generally take protein for the result as opposed to the taste; being keen to recover properly from a hard work out. This product helps you to recover, there is no bloating and it is by far the best tasting protein powder I have ever tasted!
Unfortunately I have just stocked up on protein (Dr Mercola), but once I've used my stock I'm switching to this new product- Trim Formula!!!! I can not wait to taste the Vanilla flavour, as the chocolate is amazing!
* I've tried lots of different products like this over the years and this is by far the best! The ingredients are great, but it's the TASTE that wins it for me. Protein powders always taste so artificial and unpleasant to me, but the TRIM Formula is really delicious. I've recommended it to my friends, so I'd recommend it to anybody else!
Testimonials found on Lean Greens have been sent to us by our customers and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The testimonials are meant to showcase a selection of the results our products have produced, and should not be taken as the results a typical user will get.
The high quality lactose free, gluten free, 86% whey protein isolate means it's less likely to react with the gut and cause that horrid bloating people commonly see with cheaper whey proteins
Simply by topping up with high quality protein and less processed sugars, cravings are significantly diminished. Our whey protein is the perfect post workout drink, or just as a top up on rest days
We know taste is the PRIMARY factor for people not taking a protein supplement. TRIM Formula is loved for its silky smooth texture and awesome taste. Simply select either Vanilla or Chocolate
For us this was really important. Personally I hate having large tubs of supplements filling up my kitchen. The single serving sachets can be chucked in your workout kit bag or your handbag .
- Lactose free whey protein isolate
- lactose free hydrolyzed whey protein isolate,
- lactose free cross-flow & ultra filtered whey protein concentrate
- BCAAs (L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine as free amino acid form))
Vegetable Oil (Medium Chain Tryglicerides (MCT) from coconut oil)
Flavourings, emulsifier (sodium carboxymethyl, Cellulose), Sweetener (Sucralose), Vanilla Crystal
It contains a blend of high quality whey proteins designed to help maintain a healthy balance of proteins in your diet. It's a bit like giving yourself an extra portion of chicken or steak every day, without the inconvenience of preparation
Yes. There's little to no contra-indications to taking in more protein. In fact most people, especially females do not consume enough protein with today's modern diets. However we don't know your own personal health situation, so please check with a qualified physician before changing your diet.
For females the misconception of taking a protein supplement will suddenly mean you sprout kilos of unsightly muscle is out dated thinking. Taking a protein supplement like TRIM will more likely allow the body to shed some unwanted fat stores, and INCREASE your metabolism
TRIM is designed to mixed with cold water, however because the flavours are simple yet delicious, it can be mixed with smoothies and juices, as well as your baking without spoiling the taste. Feel free to experiment and let us know about your amazing TRIM based creations!
I am lactose and gluten intolerant and usually use a vegan protein powder with almond milk. I was pleased to try a product that promises to be tastier but without the side effects of lactose. Sadly that was not the case for me. The taste is indeed great but I still had the usual unpleasant side effects of bloating and upset tummy that I usually experience with dairy products. It does taste good so may suit others, just not me
Tasty Vanilla is my fave
Absolutely love this protein powder - doesn't leave me feeling bloated or heavy and tastes delicious
The best protein shake with added BCAA I can find anywhere. The chocolate shake is sweet and I prefer the vanilla.
Delicious, and handy to carry around as itcomes in individual sachets. Mix it with water and enjoy.
Take advantage of the immense health properties of this vibrant southern asian product! Amber Boost is a blend of Turmeric and a unique black pepper extract allowing for maximum absorption of curcumin in to your body
500mg Organic Turmeric (4% curcumin), 5mg Piperine (black pepper extract) per capsule, 1000UI Vitamin D3
Primary Benefits Of Turmeric:
Shipping is a flat £3.95 to UK addresses. Spend over £70 and shipping is FREE.
Active Ingredients Include:
Mixed Perfectly with Maltodextrin for a smooth and neutral flavour.