Terms and Conditions
The term Lean Greens or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 21, 58 Low Friar Street, Newcastle, NE1 5UD. United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Always consult a medical doctor prior to beginning any type of exercise program, nutritional intervention or adjustment of prescribed medications.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). On occasions these links may result in Lean Greens Ltd receiving commission payment for your actions
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England
- Recurring Billing. We may offer recurring billing products that automatically charge your credit card on a set schedule. In order to cancel your subscription without being billed or product being shipped you must give at least 5 days notice prior to the next billing action. Cancelation can be activated through your account login or by emailing email@example.com
- Returns Address: products where the safety seal has not been broken may be returned to: Lean Greens Returns, Medichem Int., 4-5 Sheetglass Road, Cullet Drive, Queenborough, KENT ME11 5JS Please contact our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the return of your order.