1. Only use food supplements where your regular diet misses out.
For example, if you already get 5-a-day EVERY day, then the benefit of a Greens supplement may be limited
2. Upgrade your protein intake when you're participating in consistent exercise routines (even if it's just light exercise)
Most of us miss out on the metabolism boosting effect of exercise combined with protein intake
3. Supplement your mineral intake to counter your most common deficiencies
Natural magnesium stores are depleted in many people, causing poor sleep habits, hormonal imbalances, and increased anxiety.
4. Only upgrade your nutrition, with habits you can maintain long term.
Don't supplement or change your diet if you can't stick with it beyond the first few weeks. Short term fixes are never long term solutions.
5. Upgrade your gut health FIRST to see external health long term
No point eating healthy foods if your gut can't digest them. Replenish gut bacteria and take in digestive enzymes first.